Monday, September 04, 2006

What's a Sneevel?


Sneevel, or Sneev for short is a name that I have acquired from my dear little Snømus. I guess that it was naive for me to think that there was no other associations for this name. I have recently found that the name is actually a known commodity among those coolest of cats... fantasy role-playing game fanatics. Specifically, it seems that the Sneevel is some sort of alien creature from the planet Sneeve, which is apparently mostly covered in swamp. The Sneevels are apparently excellent scouts and explorers. However, it is doubtful that anyone would want to go exploring with the Sneevel, since the role-playing fanatics write that the Sneevel exudes a horrible, horrible smell. It does appear that, despite this, the Sneevel is not without his fans. I guess mediocrity is okay, since THIS Sneevel is perhaps neither as odourous nor as popular as the ones from Planet Sneeve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home